Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thirty[ish] Days of Kink: The Underworld Edition - Day 2




Day 2: List your Kinks.


Alrighty then! With the help of my handy-dandy BDSM Checklist, I shall list some of my kinks!:

~*~*~*~



*Age Play (Particularly Daddy / Little Girl play)

*Anal Play and Sex (On me only, though, we don't have any interest in Anal play on Synthetik, lol)

*Bondage

*Corsets

*Consensual Non-Consent

*Dirty Talk

*Having Synthetik's hands around my neck during sex (or grabbing me by my collar)

*Humiliation (to an extent)

*Impact play

*Mouth Gags

*Nipple Clamps / Play

*Name Calling (Slut, Whore, Fucktoy, etc.)

*Orgasm Control

*(Good) Pain

*Rough Sex

*Sensory Deprivation

*Spanking

*Straight Jackets (Good Goddess, I want one so badly, lol)

*Synthetik (Yes, I'm listing him as one of my kinks, lol, because he's just that darned awesome :) /sigh)

*Total Power Exchange

*Verbal Humiliation

And many, many more that I cannot think of right now, lol

Thanks for reading! I appreciate it :)
Persephone

No comments:

Post a Comment