Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thirty[ish] Days of Kink: The Underworld Edition - Intro

Alrighty, Hello all :)

I stumbled across the "Thirty Days of Kink"-ness, after reading quite a few blogs that featured them. After a quick asking around and seeing where it originated: (Insatiable Desire: Thirty Days of Kink), I decided that, being that this is a blog that has kinky elements (and me, a kinky author) I decided, "Why not? :) "

Not only is it, of course, ideas and prompts for what to write here, but also it'll cause me to dig deep and learn even more about myself, my kinks and sexual-ness, and being Synthetik's slave :)

Hopefully I'll be able to put out a post per day on it, but if it comes down to spending more time on the post and making it like I want and good quality, or meeting the daily deadline, I'm going to go with the quality (That being the reason I added the "[ish]" to Thirty, lol).

Let's hope my life does not get more hectic or that I don't decide to procrastinate (like I sometimes tend to do, lol).

I start tomorrow! (or today, or the day after tomorrow, lol. It'll be within the next couple days, regardless)

Wish me luck!
Persephone

1 comment:

  1. Alright, you've motivated me to do it as well. And thanks for doing the research, I wondered where 30 Days had originated!

    sg

    ReplyDelete