Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Leap Into Blogging

Hello!

I'm definitely not very good at this sort of thing, but I'm Persephone Nightmare. I'm 20 years old (21 this October) and I live in North Carolina. I am engaged to the most wonderful man on Earth, whom we'll call Synthetik Nightmare :) Also, I am collared to him as well.

That's right folks, I am not only his fiancee' and future wife, but also his submissive/slave (I'm trying to figure out exactly which of the two I am at the moment, lol). Anyway, even though I do wear a collar (disguised as "Just a 'necklace'") we generally keep it a secret, *especially from our families*. Last thing I need is another reason for my family to hate him, good grief!

Happy-Fun Disclaimer Time!: He and I are both consenting, knowledgeable adults and no one is being forced into anything. Anyone who believes, regardless of that fact, that what we're doing is wrong, immoral, or you just have a rather snide, condescending outlook on it, then quite frankly, this is not the place for you and you are more than welcome to take your leave. Rudeness will not be tolerated, *at all*. You've been warned!



Anywho, :) back to our regularly scheduled blog-post, here's some other things about me:

*I love video games! Some of my favorites being WoW, Folklore for the PS3, The Elder Scrolls Series, and the Castlevania series (especially Symphony of the Night), and literally tons of others

*I am Wiccan. There are many different ways that people choose to believe when it comes to Wicca, as there is no set religious dogma, but in short I personally believe in not only a God, but also a Goddess as well.

*I have alot of different favorite colors, Black, any shade of Blue, Purple, Green, and many more

*I blend alot of different sources to make my own "style" when it comes to clothing. I mostly wear black and love wearing clothes that could be best described as goth, but there are so many other kinds of styles mixed into it that it can't really be given an accurate label, except for that it's just "me".

*I absolutely love wearing dresses and skirts!

*I dance! :) Belly dance to be more exact :)

*I played Flute throughout Middle and High School and was very much involved in the band leadership (I was First-Chair Flute / Section leader, Woodwind Captain, and even Drum Major in Marching Band [that's the person who conducts the Band during competition and performances])

*Oh, and I like to use alot of parenthesis and brackets when I type (generally to explain things in a greater detail [ :) See what I just did there?] ). Hopefully it won't be too much of a "turn-off" I guess for some who read my blog. If it is, please please please let me know!

Thanks for reading :D Now that all that is out of the way, I can focus on the fun posts! Yay!

Sincerely,
Persephone

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie! Great first post. <3 Welcome to the blogosphere. I look forward to reading more from ya. :) (And don't worry, I use lots of parenthesis and brackets too!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world, love. I've missed you terribly and if you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a message.

    You're going to love it <3

    ReplyDelete